Android GPS Settings
You get GPS issues ? The distance doesn't seem right ? Here are some tips to set your GPS !
1. Please shut down your phone completely and start it again.
2. Shut down your GPS on the phone, and then start it again.
3. Please make sure that no energy/battery saver is activated on your phone. --> For example on Samsung : Settings > Battery (HERE)
4. Please make sure that HIGH PRECISION mode is activated in your phone location settings
5. Install the Android GPS Status & Toolbox app which will help you optimise your GPS settings.
As this app is in French, please let me tell you where to click :
Open the left menu and click on Gérer l'état A-GPS > RÉINIT
7. Now open the DECATHLON COACH app . Go Outside and wait a few seconds for the GPS to fix.
I hope this will help you in the accuracy of your GPS.
If the problem persists, do not hesitate to come back to us at email@example.com. Thus we can refine our research and find a lasting solution.
Have a good day ^^