Discover the options enabling you to configure your private data.
SUBSCRIBING TO SERVICE
Since 25th May 2018 and implementation of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we ask you to accept the General Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the use and storage of private data such as: date of birth, gender, reference body weight, sports activities, etc. These data are required to ensure the service operates properly. We use them in particular in our formulas for calculating Kcal consumed during a sports activity.
CONTROL OVER YOUR DATA
Once signed in, you have access to your data.
You can at any time Add/Delete your data:
- A sports activity (add, delete, edit descriptions, duration, mileage, etc.)
- Health monitoring (add, delete)
These changes consequently help to update your stats.
In the "Private Data", you have access to these data protection features:
- If you create an account before GDPR was put in place, add your consent of the use of your private data.
- Withdraw your consent to use of your data. Given that the service cannot operate without your data this equates to deleting your account.
- Request export of your data. We export all your sessions in DECATHLON COACH's default file format as well as in the GPX file format. Health monitoring is exported in a CSV file.
- Instantly delete your account
PUBLIC AND COMMUNITY SHARING
You have the option to share your activities on the internet. At your request, we generate a public link to view your activity on the internet. By default, your activities do not have a public access link.
After having made your activity shareable, you can make your activity private again.
FRIENDS IN THE COMMUNITY
When you create a friend's link with other DECATHLON COACH users, you share your activity with your friends by default.
You have the option of not sharing the content of your activities with your friends. To make this choice, go to "My preferences" and uncheck sharing your activities with your friends.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE DATA